About Inner Works Pro
Inner Works Pro delivers a custom representation of the company’s brand in a way that connects with its audience. This interaction will inspire potential customers to take action, support their cause, and share it with others.
We are a guide in the company’s journey as it grows its online presence and deepens its relationship with its customers through design and tools that help them connect more effectively. We ensure a consistent message across all platforms with a visual representation that conveys the brand differentiators. We make online operations seamless, robust, and aligned with our clients’ growth objectives.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about giving back, can work through complex issues, is willing to apply feedback positively, can meet deadlines regularly, works well being a part of a team, and can provide innovative solutions to serve our clients more effectively. You must be comfortable working in a remote environment and are willing to take the initiative to move projects forward.
The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product implementation efforts.
- Oversees a team of managers and analysts to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments and reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as computer science, business, and engineering, required.
- At least 3 years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications are highly desirable.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.