About Inner Works Pro
Inner Works Pro delivers a custom representation of the company’s brand in a way that connects with its audience. This interaction will inspire potential customers to take action, support their cause, and share it with others.
We are a guide in the company’s journey as it grows its online presence and deepens its relationship with its customers through design and tools that help them connect more effectively. We ensure a consistent message across all platforms with a visual representation that conveys the brand differentiators. We make online operations seamless, robust, and aligned with our clients’ growth objectives.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about giving back, can work through complex issues, is willing to apply feedback positively, can meet deadlines regularly, works well being a part of a team, and can provide innovative solutions to serve our clients more effectively. You must be comfortable working in a remote environment and are willing to take the initiative to move projects forward.
The WordPress Web Developer will design, program, and troubleshoot WordPress websites and related applications.
- Collaborates across departments to identify and understand new website and application development needs.
- Plans, executes, and facilitates website and application development projects in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline.
- Develops and oversees implementation of websites and applications; coordinates site and application functionality with organization’s content management system.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves site and application issues; recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
- Collaborates with security and compliance employees to ensure site security.
- Provides on-call support to support service-level agreements.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects and stay within scope, schedule, cost, and quality specifications.
- Good understanding of .NET programming framework.
- Fluency with markup and programming languages including HTML, XML, Java, and CSS.
- Five-plus years of proficiency with WordPress, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related software.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired.
- At least 7 years of development experience building websites and applications are required.
- Two-plus years working in a collaborative remote environment.
- Proficiency using Trello for project management.
- Proficiency using Google Documents.
- Proficiency using Slack for communications.