Help Your Nonprofit Attract
More People Online
Help Your Nonprofit Attract More People Online
If you’d like to improve
your online presence, start with your website
If you’d like to improve your online presence, start with your website
Your website is likely your first interaction with constituents, advocates, partners, and more. It’s where they go to learn more about all the great work you’re doing, donate to your cause, and discover ways to work with you.
If you want your website to attract more of the right people to your organization and help you convert visitors into loyal supporters, you need:
- A beautiful, user-friendly layout that keeps visitors excited and engaged
- Clear, compelling website copy that tells your story as well as you do
- A strategy designed to help your website rank high in search engines
- Easy-to-track analytics to make interactions as simple as can be
- And more!
Get everything above – including web design, development and analytics integration – and start attracting more of the people you seek to help, inspire, and engage with by applying for our $500 nonprofit service grant today.
Your organization must:
- Be a 501c3
- Be based in the United States
- Have an operational budget of $150k or less
- Create and share posts on Facebook & LinkedIn that announce us as a sponsor
- Link our logo to a landing page from the sponsors/partners page of your website
- Complete an honest Google and Facebook review once our contract is fulfilled
- Provide a video testimonial about your experience with us
Are you ready to attract more people to
your organization online, with ease?